Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Y Preview

Samsung Galaxy Y Preview - http://t.co/6WYxrWVA" --http://twitter.com/phonearena/status/114267218291851264

With all these phones being pushed to market so fast one would think there should be a few good ones.  As far as I can tell the only true innovative company is HTC. HTC makes unique phones with great features.  Most of these other companies produce the same crap over and over.  Same crappy low resolution screens, 256mb RAM (512 if you are lucky) and horrible battery life.  It's all the same cookie cutter crap.  If you want to push the envelop and market a great phone then I suggest you take a lesson from an innovator like HTC.  Give the people what they want:  high resolution screens, minimum of 1024mb RAM, minimum 4 gig onboard storage at least a 4mp camera on the rear and minimum 1mp on front (none of this vga crap) and most important give us battery life.  Granted my EVO 3D (which I absolutely love) only came with a 1500 or so mah battery and it died quickly. But that was its only downfall and I do mean that. Battery was easily swappable, I bought. 4000mah from Sedio and I'm good to go.  So here ya go, another Samsung cookie cutter POS.

No comments:

Post a Comment