Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Digital Blasphemy

"dblasphemy: The "Enshrouded" multiscreen has finally finished rendering! I hope to have it up tomorrow." --http://twitter.com/dblasphemy/status/114889942588604416

This guy does amazing work.  I have been using his wallpapers for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed.  Some of the most creative artwork I have ever seen.  I highly recommend you check out his work.  I was a member for a few years and the small fee is definitely worth it to gain access to the entire collection.  I started using his artwork because I have multiple monitors and he was the only one who had (good) wallpaper to span my multi monitor setup.  At first I was using the 2 screen setup but quickly expanded to 3, 4 and all the way up to 6 monitors. I had 3 20" flat panels,  32" LCD TV and 2 projectors. It's a pretty spectacular setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment