Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Inexpensive Computer Service / Consulting (PC's, Smartphone, Gadgets)

Inexpensive Computer Service / Consulting (PC's, Smartphone, Gadgets)

Software or hardware installation, virus removal, system backup, spyware removal, optimization, networking and just about anything else you may need help with.  Desktops / Laptops / Cell phones.  Any Windows version or software, I can do it all.  If not happy with the service then it’s free.  Win win situation and I’m much cheaper than anyone around.  You have nothing to lose.  Thinking of buying a new PC, Smartphone or gadget?  I’m the man for the job, very knowledgeable and I’ll help you decide what’s right for you.

Custom PC's Available.

$20/hr Negotiable
Don’t hesitate to contact me.
Long Island (Ronkonkoma and surrounding area)

No comments:

Post a Comment